Utah public school instructors may have the chance to interact with this Museum teachers to understand about our teacher and student assets available throughout Utah.
- Gather details about Museum assets open to instructors
- Find out about new Professional Development possibilities offered through NHMU
- Uncover new, exciting research happening within our condition by Dr. Eric Rickart (pictured right)
- Explore the Paleontology Fossil Preparation Lab
Dr. Rickart's current research is centered on a resurvey project made to inform the conservation of bio-diversity and natural assets in Utah’s Great Basin region. See mammal individuals in the Museum’s collection, comparative photographs, and tools in the area, and discover how Eric’s jobs are helping patch together an image of Utah’s altering climate- past, present, and future.
When: No approaching dates scheduled. Return soon!
Who: All K-12 public/charter school instructors in Utah
Where: Natural History Museum of Utah
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
*The Museum is situated alongside Red-colored Butte Gardens in Research Park in the College of Utah.
Cost: Admission is FREE for those people having a current Utah Teaching License
- Present your Teacher I.D. in the Ticketing Desk look around the Museum free of charge! Please be aware, other people inside your party is going to be needed to pay for the standard price of admission.