Free Days 2016
- Monday, The month of january 11
- Monday, August 22
- Monday, October 10
- Monday, December 12
Getting Tickets for Museum Free Days
24 hour bookings not allowed.
- Advance bookings free of charge Day is going to be provided online at 10:00 a.m. Mountain Time around the Tuesday - Sunday at Night time just before each scheduled Free Day.
- A small group of tickets is going to be put aside for site visitors who arrive on Free Day with no ticket. We encourage you arrive at the Museum on Free Day even when you do not have funding reservation. If tickets continue to be available, you'll be accepted. You might be requested to hang about until later within the day and, regrettably, you might be averted.
Free Parking for NHMU Visitors on Free Day!
Click map below to enlarge or print.
Is Free Of Charge Day really free?
Yes, on Museum Free Day there's no compensated admission for entry in to the Museum. However, tickets continue to be needed!
How do you create a Museum Free Day reservation?
Advance bookings are suggested for Museum Free Day site visitors! All tickets are suitable for a particular half-hour arrival time throughout your day. There's a restriction of six free tickets per reservation. Bookings that exceed the six-ticket limit is going to be canceled.
Museum Free Days are extremely popular and, for a lot of time slots, the whole reservation capacity is going to be consumed rapidly. The entire quantity of tickets for every occasions slot but for the full day are restricted to make sure a secure and enjoyable visit for everybody. Numerous tickets are held for site visitors who arrive without bookings, but bookings are urged if you won't want to risk being averted!
For which time will i make my reservation?
Free Day tickets is going to be offered for visits beginning at 10:00 a.m. and each 30 minutes next through 3:30 p.m. The final admittance to the Museum's art galleries is going to be at 4:30 p.m. The art galleries close at 5:00 p.m., and site visitors must leave the Museum in those days. The entire volume of tickets is going to be restricted to ensure a secure and enjoyable visit for those participants.
How do i get tickets free of charge Day?
- Click “GET YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW” around the webpage of NHMU site.
- Choose the Time and date which you want to book a ticket. Please be aware: Whether it states “Sold out” this means that the preferred time slot isn't available.
- Please make use of the drop-lower box to point the amount of bookings you want to create after which click “Add to Trolley."
- Next, Click “Proceed to Checkout.”
- Then Click “Create Account/Research Account."
- If you have a free account please skip to STEP 8 within this process. If you'd like to produce a new account Click “Create Account”.
- Enter in the information you need to produce a new account and click on “Save”. Otherwise effective, consider any errors right hands side of each one of the text box fields. Result in the necessary changes and click on “Save”. Then go to place order, step 10.
- If you are a existing user, key in your name and surname after which click “Search."
- Choose your bank account and enter passwords and then click “Verify.”
- Click “Place Order.”
- Please take note of the confirmation number. Additionally, you will get a confirmation email.
How do you change my password?
- Click “I didn't remember/I do not have my password”
- Click “Reset my Password”
- Passwords is going to be totally reset instantly and you'll receive your brand-new password inside your email.
- Click “Click here” and go into the new password to login for your requirements.
Can One make Free Day bookings by telephone or via email?
Phone bookings aren't available. We aren't able to grant bookings through email, either. The only method to make advance bookings free of charge Days is by the "Buy Ticket" link on the website beginning at 10:00 a.m. MT around the Tuesday just before each scheduled Free Day.
Can One bring school classes along with other groups to Museum Free Day?
Because of the exceptional interest in Museum Free Day tickets, we aren't able to take group bookings or school area outings on nowadays. Organized groups including school classes, youth groups, scout troops and aftercare programs coming without bookings is going to be averted. Please choose another date of these visits. You might click on towards the Group Bookings and college Area Outings webpages to learn more.
Where will i park for Museum Free Days?
Parking spaces in the Rio Tinto Center fill very rapidly on Museum Free Days, however overflow parking is going to be available. When you turn up in the Museum, please search for directional signs and parking family and friends to help you to available parking. Natural History Museum of Utah can also get parking at This is actually the Place Heritage Park having a shuttle open to bring visitors to the Museum's front doorways. See map above for additional particulars.
Let's say I make a booking and am then not able to go to?
If you don't arrive through the finish of the reserved half-hour time slot (for instance, just before 2:30 for any 2:00 reservation) your tickets is going to be launched and might be released to some customer who showed up with no reservation. If you'd like to inform the Museum ahead of time, please send us an email.