Just like a ride inside a toboggan-style vehicle, the All downhill Coaster in Park City Mountain Resort will certainly thrill you! Reaching accelerates to 30 miles per hour, this ride will whiz you lower the mountain on almost 4Thousand ft of track to have an memorable experience.
All downhill Coaster Warning
- You're in charge of the speed. The coaster is definitely an operator controlled device which presents a danger of injuries for you yet others, that you might be held accountable.
- Do as instructed from the starter.
- Don't REMOVE YOUR Car seatbelt unless of course instructed to do this with a uniformed Park City Mountain Resort worker.
- Don't Get From The Vehicle unless of course instructed to do this with a uniformed Park City Mountain Resort worker.
- Keep both of your hands around the brakes whatsoever occasions. Don't touch the track during motion.
- Keep the hands and ft within the sled whatsoever occasions. People ought to keep both of your hands around the handle whatsoever occasions.
- Don't stop around the track.
- Don't collide along with other sleds.
- When riding having a small child use extreme care.
- The coaster may close because of inclement weather. Park City Mountain Resort will not make any guarantees regarding operation or shutdown because of inclement weather.
- Make use of your brake in the finish from the coaster track to prevent sudden deceleration or stop.
- If you're unfamiliar or unsure about the whole process of the All downhill Coaster, please request any uniformed Park City Mountain Resort worker to acquire more information.
|Winter 2015/16 All downhill Coaster Prices||Cost|
|Driver - 54" or taller tall &lifier a minimum of 16 years old they are driving a passenger||$22|
|Passenger - over 38" and under 54" tall, over the age of 3 &lifier supported with a 16 years old, over 54"||$8|
|Combo Prices 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Ride on All downhill Coaster and Flying Bald eagle Zip Line (should be 54 inches or taller)||$26|
|Passenger on Coaster and Flying Bald eagle Zip Line
(between 42-54 tall and also over 3 years old, should be supported with a responsible person over 54")