Canyonlands utilizes roughly 100 people both in periodic and permanent positions. These jobs encompass various responsibilities, from interpreters to maintenance employees to biological science specialists. Regardless of what kind of business you are searching for, the next information will help you pursue employment at Canyonlands or elsewhere within the Park Service.
A Persons Assets Office for southeast Utah parks (Archways, Canyonlands, Hovenweep and Natural Bridges) could be arrived at at (435) 719-2119.
All permanent, federal vacancy bulletins are published at USAJobs, the state job site from the U . s . States Government. Job areas include administration, archeology, biological science, it, maintenance, customer protection and much more. To be eligible for a permanent positions, candidates must meet among the following criteria:
- Must presently be considered a permanent federal worker OR
- Would have been a permanent/status federal worker OR
- May apply with an “All Sources/All Qualified” announcement OR
- Might be veterans who're honorably released after a minimum of 3 years of continuous active military service. Check up on specific announcement to find out if qualified to use OR
- Should be qualified for special recruiting government bodies for example VISTA volunteer, Peace Corps staff or volunteer, disabled veteran, etc.
The Nation's Park Service employs periodic employees all year round. Jobs include park rangers, biological science specialists, park guides, fee enthusiasts yet others. All periodic positions at Canyonlands are published at USAJobs. Most periodic visits are suitable for 1, 040 hrs (six several weeks).
Periodic Police Force Training Course
The Periodic Police Force Training Course prepares periodic rangers to do police force in areas given through the Park Service. A effective graduate becomes qualified to get a kind II police force commission and could then make an application for police force positions through the agency. To learn more, go to the .